Join The Skills Fund Team
Named one of the top 50 startups to watch by Built In Austin, Skills Fund is a rapidly growing startup merging education tech and financial tech to revolutionize higher ed.
More importantly, we can't wait to come into work every day. Why? Because we emphatically believe in our mission to transform the lives of students by leveling the playing field for access to high-quality, skills training and education. We have a real opportunity to create real change.
We’re always looking for exceptional talent to join our growing team. If you’re interested in joining us, we encourage you to read Who Should Join Skills Fund and The Skills Code to see if you'd be a great fit for our culture.
Based in Beautiful Austin, Texas, & Washington, DC
One of the top 50 startups to watch by Built In Austin
High-Performing, Mission Driven Team (We have fun!)
We strive to create an environment in which our high-performing team members have the ability to be competitively compensated while achieving their greatest personal and professional potential. We also take pride in fostering a close-knit work culture and giving back to the community. We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously, with a comprehensive benefits offering including:
- Health insurance plan options that include medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company provided Health Savings Account contributions
- Company provided life, accident and disability insurance
- Voluntary benefits options including life, accident, flexible spending accounts and much more!
- Unlimited paid vacation with an incentivized bonus to encourage rejuvenation and employee balance by truly unplugging
- Reasonable schedule flexibility
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Company match for charitable contributions
Thank you for your interest in joining the Skills Fund team. Currently, we are not actively hiring, but we’re always on the hunt for great talent.
Email email@example.com to tell us about your skills today.